Supervisors and contractors meet at the Ironwood at Princeton to plan next steps for completion of the former Luxury Apartments next to Walmart. Bob Wieland/Princeton Herald
The former Princeton Luxury Apartments complex next to Walmart is on schedule for completion within 18 months, the new owners said this week.
After several months operating under a conditional permit with limited on-site activity, the full permitting process had been finalized, Joseph Sebastien, CEO and president of Blóm Capital, said Monday, Nov. 3.
“With full approval in place, our team has been actively coordinating with all trades and contractors to align schedules and prepare for the next phase of construction,” he said
Sebastien much of the coordination had occurred behind the scenes and might not have been visible from the street.
“[But] it’s been essential groundwork to ensure Ironwood at Princeton is completed efficiently and to the highest standards,” he said. “In preparation for reactivating the full construction team, we’re also removing some of the temporary weather-protection measures that were put in place during the pause. This allows the site to return to the proper construction sequence and ensures that upcoming work proceeds smoothly and safely.”
Sebastien said full construction would be ramped up over the next two to four weeks, making visible progress toward completion of the community.
To read the full story, stay informed and support local journalism, subscribe to your community newspaper The Princeton Herald today!
By Bob Wieland | [email protected]


















0 Comments